We have been using wooden furniture for a long time, but in recent years, various kinds of bamboo furniture have been emerging in the building materials market. Bamboo furniture is mostly made of bamboo panels, which are made of bamboo pieces through cooking, drying, compression, gluing and other processes. Compared with wooden panels, do you know the advantages of bamboo panels? And what do we need to pay attention to when buying bamboo flooring?
1. Green and environmentally friendly: The growth time of bamboo is only one-tenth of that of wood, and it has sustainable regrowth characteristics after felling. Bamboo panels are more in line with the low-carbon concept in modern economy.
2. Toughness: Bamboo is harder and denser than wood, and has higher compressive resistance, flexibility and strength.
3. Good appearance: The bamboo pattern is clear, the panel surface is beautiful, the color is natural, the bamboo fragrance is pleasant, and the texture is elegant.
4. Durable: Bamboo does not accumulate dust, dew condensation, and is easy to clean. The bamboo panel avoids the reproduction of mites, bacteria and insects.
5. Comfortable: Bamboo can automatically adjust the environmental humidity and resist moisture, and the thermal conductivity is low. The bamboo panel has the characteristics of being warm in winter and cool in summer.
6. Health: Bamboo has the function of absorbing ultraviolet rays, which makes the eyes feel comfortable when people live indoors, and can prevent the occurrence and deterioration of eye diseases such as myopia.
7. Quiet: Bamboo has the functions of sound absorption and sound insulation, in addition to bass, and pressure reverberation, which can effectively eliminate noise and provide you with a peaceful environment.
8. Excellent: The shrinkage of bamboo is small, and it has a high degree of anti-cutting, elasticity and toughness.
Strand bamboo flooring is one of the common floors in our lives. There are many kinds of floors, however, we know little about it. Bamboo panel furniture has the characteristics of non-toxic, firm and stable, no glue, no deformation, flame retardant, wear-resistant, mildew-proof, smooth and soft surface, and stable quality.
But how can we tell the difference between the real and the fake strand bamboo flooring?
1. Starting from the power of the manufacturer, only good technology can guarantee the quality of the floor.
2. The raw material of strand bamboo flooring has the characteristics of hard and dense fiber, high compressive and flexural strength, wear-resistant, not easy to absorb moisture, high density, good toughness and small elasticity.
3. Strand bamboo flooring has no irritating smell and does no harm to environment. It has the function of preventing insects and mildew.
4. Its surface has the characteristics of beautiful color, elasticity, warm in winter and cool in summer, moisture-proof, strong hardness, small color difference, etc. It is formed by ultraviolet light and has the functions of anti-static, non-dusting, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, etc. Direct sunlight has little impact on it.