Many people start to have headaches about decoration after buying a house they like. Nowadays, people pay attention to environmental protection, so they pay special attention to the selection of materials. Now many people tend to choose bamboo flooring for decoration. Bamboo flooring is a very good type of floor material and a good choice if you want to lay the floor in many consumer families, so how to lay bamboo floor panels?
The most cost-effective floor is the bamboo flooring. Bamboo flooring is not only environmentally friendly and non-toxic but also very strong. Bamboo floor panels have also become a new mainstream trend with the endless introduction of various types of flooring on the flooring market. As a new type of building material, bamboo flooring is very natural and does not add any harmful substances to the human body. The texture of bamboo floors is naturally regular. Bamboo floors are used to cool in summer and warm in winter. Choosing bamboo flooring is definitely a wise choice. So do you know how to lay bamboo flooring?
1. When installing the bamboo floor panels, the ground needs to be dry, flat and free of sundries, and the construction can only be carried out after other decoration works are completed.
2. Measure the installation site. The moisture content standard of the ground and the wooden keel strips used is 8% to 15%. The wooden keel is generally selected from 25X40mm or 30X15mm fir or pine, and the walls are surrounded by feet, and the ground is level.
3. Drill holes on the ground with an electric drill, add wooden nails in the holes, and fix the wooden strips on the ground with round nails.
4. After the dragon skeleton is leveled, a moisture-proof membrane is laid on the dragon skeleton. Seal the joint with transparent glue at the junction of the moisture-proof film and another moisture-proof film. The ground and the surrounding corners should be completely laid, and the moisture-proof film around the corners must reach the height of the footing line, so as to avoid the footing line directly touching the wall and getting damp.
5. Bamboo floor panels are different in color and texture from natural plants. Therefore, before construction, some floors should be properly adjusted in color difference to highlight the rustic original flavor. Anti-mold and anti-moth fragrant particles should be sprinkled on the moisture-proof film to prevent water seepage due to over-humidity in the future, and to prevent the floor moldy due to humidity.
6. Start to nail the first piece of floor 10 to 15mm away from the wall, reserve a 10 to 15mm expansion gap and cover the expansion gap with a skirting board after the floor is completed. Each floor can not be put together too tightly, you can use an electric drill to lead the hole at the male tenon of the floor first, so as not to break the floor. Use floor nails (preferably with a nail gun) to drive into the floor male tenon at a 45-degree inclination and connect it to the keel wood strip.
7. The wooden keel and the ground cannot be closed with cement and floor to floor should be joined with glue. No particle board can be installed on the dragon skeleton, and the bottom of the bamboo floor needs to be ventilated.
8. The appropriate clearance for floor installation is 0.15mm. The cut surface should be sealed with varnish to avoid moisture if there is a cut floor during installation.