As the notion of low carbon and environmental preservation has gained traction in recent years, bamboo has resurfaced in people's thoughts due to its wonderful qualities, and bamboo furniture has grown in popularity. Almost all of the furniture we see on a daily basis may be created from bamboo. Bamboo furniture may range from cabinets, bookshelves, rattan seats and beds to stools, shoe racks, and shelves, and can be seen practically wherever we go.
1. Due to the qualities of bamboo, bamboo made furniture is durable, not easily bent, inexpensive in price, high in strength, and toughness.
2. Bamboo, due to its unique natural composition, can control interior humidity, absorb ultraviolet radiation, and is anti-static, all of which are beneficial to human health. The bamboo furniture is processed into a consistent color, especially after intense carbonization of the panels, which may improve the role of adsorption of dangerous indoor gases.
3. The natural color of bamboo, its flexibility, moisture resistance, and high hardness, combined with the integration of Chinese classical furniture elements in the style design, can maintain the traditional bamboo furniture streamline shape, resulting in a perfect combination of fashion and environmental protection.
1. The acquisition of new small and medium-sized bamboo pottery, such as baskets, mats, and other items, particularly after a high-temperature sealed steam re-steaming process. You can totally eradicate the insects and bacteria lurking in the bamboo furniture by steaming it for 2 to 3 hours. To avoid bug infestation, immerse the bamboo ware in boiling water with a little quantity of salt for 1 to 2 days.
2. In general, bamboo made furniture should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated area. Cabinets, bookshelves, recliners, and other major pieces of bamboo furniture should be cleaned and dried with water after weeding out the crevices. Bamboo utensils that haven't been used in a while should be cleansed and dried before being stored in a dry, ventilated area.
3. If you find insects, use the following measures to get rid of them: Use the proper quantity of hot pepper or pepper, pounded into the end, stuffed into the moth hole, and rinse with boiling water, there is an insecticidal action, and the spread of insects may be prevented.
4. Because bamboo made furniture is more sensitive to the sun, it is necessary to pay special attention to sun protection during the summer months to avoid direct sunlight. To avoid baking, steer away from heating sources in the cold.
Bamboo furniture has a long history and is not a new concept, but because the bamboo industry provides excellent ecological, economic, and social benefits, it has become popular and well-liked. You now have a better grasp of what bamboo manufactured furniture has to offer, and when your home has been designed, you may desire to select bamboo made furniture that matches your decorating style.