Outdoor bamboo flooring is made of high-quality bamboo materials and strand woven bamboo flooring. After strict material selection and processing,it is then synthesized with thermosetting glue through high temperature and high pressure. The splicing of bamboo flooring adopts adhesive. The flooring is non-toxic, firm and stable, and has super insect proof function, while the cheap strand woven bamboo flooring does not have such good quality.
Outdoor bamboo flooring are placed outdoors for a long time and need regular maintenance. I will introduce the maintenance tips for outdoor bamboo flooring to you:
1. It is necessary to apply wax once in a while. The wax can prevent moisture and damage, increase surface brightness and facilitate cleaning. But this measure should not be too frequent, otherwise it will cause damage to the floor.
2. The gravel on the floor cannot be treated with a damp rag or mop, because the gravel wrapped in it will easily cause scratches on the surface of the flooring paint film. After opening the windows for ventilation, if there is dust or grit on the floor, please vacuum and sweep immediately.
3. Wipe with a wrung cotton mop. If there are stubborn stains, wipe it with a neutral cleaning solvent and then wipe with a wrung cotton mop. Do not use acid, alkaline solvents or gasoline and other organic solvents to scrub.
4. When cleaning, use a damp mop that does not drip to mop the floor in order to increase the surface humidity, which can effectively avoid the cracks on the floor. You can also use the method of direct wiping without water to absorb the dust and fluff. After use, shake the mop above the trash can and the dust will fall off.
5. Many furnitures in our daily life can be wiped with oil. Of course, you need to use semi-dry state mop rather than totally wet ones. It can wipe off the dust without leaving any traces, and it is also an effective way for the maintenance of bamboo flooring.