1. Put the woven bamboo screens that have been cleaned of mold into the sun to dry them. Make sure to dry the bamboo screen fence without leaving any moisture, otherwise they will become moldy.
2. The sun-dried bamboo screen fence should be stored well, that is, it should be stored in a ventilated and dry place.
3. The storage site should be protected in rainy and snowy weather, and the site should not be damp.
We must pay attention to the maintenance of the bamboo screen fence in daily life to prevent mildew. And here are some maintenance methods of bamboo woven screens.
1. Maintaining bamboo screens is not a complicated matter. Generally speaking, vegetable oil and soap are the best cleaning agents. We can also choose to use tri-sodium phosphate as a cleaning agent. Some tools on hand, such as wicker and toothbrush, or paint brush, can cut the bristles of the paint brush in half and become a small brush. The latter two are like a nail brush. The former is like a pin with the thickness of a pencil, which can be sharpened in a pencil sharpener and can be used to remove stains embedded in furniture.
2. The woven bamboo screen is often painted or dyed. If it is accidentally soiled, it needs a formal cleaning. But if cleaning still does not make the bamboo screen look like new, you can use a method called "wiping the surface". Or give it a thin coat of paint, which usually covers the stains.